About The Role
As Rocket Lab’s Senior IT Systems Engineer you will play a vital role in the ongoing development of Rocket Lab’s systems and networks following the successful of the Electron launch vehicle’s test launch recently.
A Key focus of this role will be the continued development and integration of Rocket Lab’s Launch Complex One the New Zealand’s first ever Rocket Range Launch Site and the ongoing expansion of the network as the company continues to grow within New Zealand and globally.
As Senior IT Systems Engineer you will need to can take ownership of computer system administration and ensure that all IT issues end with a successful resolution. You will also lead the current team in the provisioning of the future IT to ensure all future requirements are planned for and rolled out in a timely manner.
- Experience with active directory and domain control on Windows Server 2012
- Strong network engineering skills
- Experience with ESXi
- Experience with Fortinet Routers
- Excellent understanding of servers, systems and PC hardware
- Excellent experience and understanding of cyber security
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
- A proven team player with excellent communication skills
- Previous team leadership experience is preferable
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.