About The Role
Rocket Lab has got to be the most exciting place to work right now in New Zealand, it’s not often you get the opportunity to work for a company that is taking on the final frontier – Space!
The company is emerging as a world and award winning leader in new highly intelligent rocket and propulsion systems and due to significant growth require a dedicated team member to process our ever expanding payroll.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer who is looking for a part time payroll position with flexibility, our only request is that you work Wednesday mornings. We don’t mind if you work all day on a Wednesday or split your hours and work another morning during the week to suit your schedule.
You will take overall responsibility for Rocket Lab’s payroll function, so up to date knowledge around any legislation changes is vital as is the ability to deal directly with team members and managers to regarding payroll queries.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years payroll experience running both wages and salary payrolls
- Experience working with IMS payroll including IMS Max
- Great attention to detail
- To be highly organised, structured and able to manage your time effectively through taking a systematic approach to your tasks.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrate flexibility and a willingness to help with a variety of tasks.
- A strong team player who is also capable of working alone and at times unsupervised
- Part Time - 8 hours per week
- Friendly Team Environment
- Auckland Airport Location
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.