About The Role
Following recent success with the first launch of the Electron Launch Vehicle, Rocket Lab is now looking to expand the team to support an increased launch frequency.
This is a newly created position which will join our Launch Operations Team and support them in the preparation for future launch, you will play a vital role throughout the lead up to launches coordinating operations to ensure that everything is organised and ready.
Key tasks undertaken by the Operations Support Coordinator include:
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of operating procedures
- Maintaining operational support data
- Managing console operator requirements
- Assisting in the development and testing of operator consoles
- Assisting in the development and execution of simulated operational scenarios
Essential skills required for the position Operations Support Coordinator
- Proven experience with coordinated operations (e.g. theatre production, hotel operations, emergency services, live media production, aircraft operations)
- Excellent written English, with experience with technical writing
- Experience with Windows workstations
- Solid understanding and experience working with Google Apps
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Proven communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationship.
- Aeronautical General User Radio Licence
- Maritime General User Radio Licence
- Web development experience (HTML)
- User interface development experience (XAML)
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.