About The Role
We are looking for thinkers and doers to work in a very dynamic, fast pace environment, you will be challenged on a daily basis and to succeed you will need to be able to learn quickly and utilize your own initiative whilst working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Trade qualification Machinist
- General understanding of engineering theory and how it applies in practice• 4+ years machining experience
- A high level of attention to detail coupled with a methodical and careful approach to work
- Proven communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with manufacturing and engineering professionals
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.