About The Role
- A mechanical or mechatronics engineering degree or equivalent qualification
- 5+ years hands on testing experience within in a similar industry
- A solid mechanical and electrical understanding and able to demonstrate good hands skills with mechanical and electrical assemblies
- Proactive, enthusiastic, creative and open to learning
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a team environment
- Heavy emphasis on achievement and details – getting things done efficiently, effectively and to the highest quality standards
- The ability to take a flexible approach and to adapt to change quickly
- Have tenacity, a can do attitude and the ability to think quickly and make accurate judgements.
- Experience with national instruments (although not essential is preferred)
- Experience with Solidworks (although not essential is preferred)
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.