About The Role
This newly created position offers a variety of tasks and is instrumental in maintaining the smooth running of the People and Culture Team.
- Administration: generating employment agreements, variation letters and other HR related paperwork, updating the staff database
- Recruitment and Onboarding Support: backup for recruitment coordination, ensuring onboarding documents and processes are completed
- Learning and Development and Administration: managing the staff training matrix
- Health and Safety Administration: supporting the H&S consultant with administration tasks as and when required
- Immigration and Visa Support: assisting the People and Culture Advisor with visa applications
- 1 + years’ administration experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or equivalent qualification
- Basic knowledge of NZ employment law
- A strong customer focused approach to service delivery and administration
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.