About The Role
This is a newly created role and offers the successful applicant the opportunity to provide vital day to day support to all our teams.
Key duties include:
- General maintenance required to maintain facility upkeep
- Undertaking special projects for facility expansion and construction
- Managing stock levels for consumables to ensure we always have a good supply available
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness throughout the facility at all times.
Essential skills required for the Facilities Maintenance Person
- Previous work experience in a similar position or industry, experience gained within the building industry would be preferred
- The ability to follow instructions whilst also taking initiative where needed
- A very tidy, methodical and meticulous approach to work
- The ability to think logically, solve problems where needed and carry out duties with enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Full NZ Drivers Licence
- A Fork hoist drivers licence would be preferred but isn’t essential
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States’ International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.